Thursday 20 October 2016

Shoot Two - Image Bank

In the above image there's a black table, with a vast amount of rain on it, the way in which the rain covers the table appeals to me, and this is something which I would like to recreate when on my shoot. This image emphasises and fits my aim of showing how a natural element like rain appears on man-made objects. 

The depth in this image is evident as the leaves in the foreground are in focus, with the background being out of focus, I could try to recreate a depth of field similar to this in my work, in this image the viewer can see how the rain looks on both man-made and natural objects (e.g. pathway, and the leaves.) In my shoot I would like to get an image showing both of the natural and man-made objects in one, however I will need to experiment as I believe they may appear more efficient in separate images as I do not want to confuse the viewer. 

The rain is submerging the pathway in the above image, and it's evident how the raindrops make ripples in the water that's along the path. I would like to photograph a puddle in my shoot, if this is possible in the location I will be shooting at, as I believe the ripples of the rain drops explores the element texture efficiently. 

This image is taken extremely closely to the object, possibly on a strong macro lens, the water appears to be sitting on the leaf. I want to shoot using a macro lens, however I would have to borrow one from the college, therefore on this particular shoot I will not be able to, however I will use this lens on another. Moreover in this image a narrow depth of field is explored as you cannot see the background but the leaves are sharply in focus, I want to explore this depth of field in my shoot. 

In this image the viewer can clearly see the outline of a city landscape behind the scattered raindrops. The raindrops in this image appear delicately placed, almost in a pattern, in my shoot I would prefer the raindrops to be random and scattered as I believe this will create a more efficient effect, whilst showing a chaotic atmosphere. 

This image is an extremely close up photograph of some flowers, the bright colours in this image are extremely eye-catching and interest me, I would like to recreate these bright colours in my images; however, I will be photographing my images on a dull day therefore it'd be hard to obtain all of the colour in my image. The rain drops almost appear to be crystals on the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment