Friday 14 October 2016

Shoot Ten - Straight Images

All of these images explore the object of a seasonal squash, likewise to my previous shoot. I chose to use a larger seasonal squash than that used in my previous shoot in order to shoot into the object itself more, and therefore get a better effect, making the viewer feel as though they're inside the object itself. I wanted to explore how I could create a cave-like structure within my images through my use of lighting within the studio, I believe I achieved this however due to the squash being quite flat, it was hard for me to scoop out all of its innards and therefore making it harder for me to create depth overall; despite this Im pleased that I progressed and explored the squash more in this shoot as I believe it aided my experimentation within my project. 

 
ISO- 200
F- 32
Shutter speed- 1/200

ISO- 200
F- 8
Shutter speed- 1/200

ISO- 200
F- 32
Shutter speed- 1/200

No comments:

Post a Comment