Monday 3 October 2016

Shoot Plans

Below is a rough outline to what each of my shoots will entail, this plan will help me organise my shoots, and will show a clear expression of direction as to where I want my shoots to go/progress to.

Shoot One:
This shoot will consist of images I photographed when on holiday in Gran Canaria, this shoot will explore and show how different foreign nature is, and how beautiful and tranquil it can be. This shoot will consist of images of cactuses, and other flowers which we do not have here in the UK naturally, this will show how different nature is abroad. Moreover, all of my images were shot when it was extremely sunny, this will help demonstrate how the nature abroad has adapted to be in boiling hot conditions from the sun all day. By photographing nature, and showing it's beauty I want to show to people how vital it is we keep nature alive, and protected. 

Shoot Two:
This shoot will be of nature, in direct comparison to man-made objects when in the rain. This shoot can only be conducted when it is raining outside, therefore I do not know when I will complete this however, I know that I will include images of flowers with water drops on them, in order to show two elements of nature combining (water, and flowers.) I would then like to show the contrast in how nature reacts/looks in rain, and how man made objects (chairs, tables...) look/react in the rain. This shoot will fundamentally show a contrast in how both man-made and natural objects react and look in the rain. 

Shoot Three:
This shoot will consist of photographs taken in a built-up area, in order to demonstrate the effects of human nature, and man-made structures on the environment around us. Additionally, I may use the technique of multiple-exposure in the shoot and combine flowers over the top of the buildings, in order to suggest 'nature is everywhere' and 'nature conquers all'. This shoot will help me show how when in the city we are so far away from nature. 

Shoot Four:
This shoot will be shot in the studio in the style of Edward Weston and Nadege Meriau. Edward Weston will influence me to convert my images into black and white, whereas Meriau will influence how I photograph the images, by getting extremely close-up in order to create an abstract effect. I will bring in fruit/plants and photograph these in a low key lighting style, then converting them into black and white in photoshop, and editing them further here (curves, levels...) This will allow me to show nature in an abstract way, and have people questioning what the object is. Moreover, this will allow me to experiment in the studio, with different objects, whilst exploring the technique of macro-photography further.

Shoot Five:
This shoot will involve me using the technique I previously explored of multiple-exposure, I will photograph images of my peers, whilst editing images of plants over the top of them. I want to conduct this shoot in order to show how we are in control of nature, and to what extent we repress this. Moreover, by making the individuals have images of nature over the top of them, this will show how we are essentially made up of nature, therefore we would need to protect this in order to protect ourselves, and our lives. 

Shoot Six:
This shoot will involve me photographing landscape images, to portray the beauty of nature in a non-passive way, likewise to Ansel Adams. I'm planning to photograph these images in my local town of Waltham Abbey, due to this town having a lot of history and old buildings (the Abbey Church), which I believe would work well in my image. I want to do this shoot in order to demonstrate the beauty of nature, and how we must stop, look and appreciate this more often. 

Shoot Seven:
sky?

Shoot Eight:
autumn?
Shoot Nine:


Shoot Ten:


No comments:

Post a Comment