Tuesday 10 January 2017

Computer Experiment 2

Paint Daubs:


The image above is prior to me editing this image further in photoshop from my straight images, however the image below is once I had applied a filter which is located in the filter gallery called paint daubs. I believe that by applying this filter over my image it allowed me to enhance the water that was on the leaf of the cabbage, this overall adds texture to the image and detailing which would interest the viewer further. Furthermore, the edited image below appears to be sharper than the image above, which again allows all of the detailing to be captured within the photograph. I believe this filter changes the meaning of the photograph by showing that organic objects don't have to 'fade' into the background but they can stand out, and be bold (shown through their enhanced sharpness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment