Tuesday 27 September 2016

Multiple Flash - Image Bank

This image demonstrates the technique of multiple flash well, as the movement of the individual is evident. I like how you can see the woman's side profile, and her front profile. Moreover, I admire how the woman's expression is stern, with her eyes meeting the camera in the middle, and her eyes moving away as she turns her head further. This image would have used a shutter speed of possibly 6", with an F stop of 16.

The above image is interesting as it appears as though the girl has wings, due to the curved movement of her arms. The blue colours contrast the background well, as this allows them to stand out and be stronger. I would like to recreate an image similar to this as I believe it is eye catching. A tripod would have been used, in order to keep the body of the girl still and in focus, whilst her arms were moving. 

This image interests me as there's multiple positions of the woman's arms, which almost makes her appear as she obtains all of these numerous arms. The black and white effect is used, which helps highlight the movement of the arms. I would hope to recreate an image similar to this as I believe it is interesting and would help me demonstrate the technique of multiple flash effectively. 

This image is of an object, not an individual. The curved movement of the watch is great as it allows your eyes to follow the object smoothly. Moreover, all of the clock faces are in focus which allows us to deduce that a tripod was used. Additionally, the fact that not many of the clock faces overlap shows that this image was executed well. 

I like this image of the dancers, as you can see all of their movements combined with the various bright colours which contrast the black background. The movement of the arms at the top of the image appear like waves, due to their green-blue colours. I would like to recreate an image with somebody dancing, in order to view their different stages to their dance/movement overall.

Different expressions are pulled in this image, which indicate different emotions. Extremely low lighting is used in this image, which creates a further spooky atmosphere to the image, as you can only see the man, and how his expression changes. When shooting my images I would like to try and obtain an image whereby the subject changes expressions, my long shutter speed would allow me to do this, by letting the subject have time to change position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment