Friday 16 September 2016

Macro Photography - Straight Images

Close Up:
ISO- 200
Shutter Speed- 1/2125
F - 8
I like this image as the subjects eye is clearly in focus, as it'd central to the image . This demonstrates close up photography as I zoomed close in to the eye, so that you only focus on this feature, and no others on the face. The pale green colour of the eye also contrasts the dark brown hair, which allows the eye to gain more attention too. 

ISO- 200
Shutter Speed- 1/2125
F - 8
I like this image as the subject appears to obtain a slightly menacing look, although you cannot see their full facial expression due to my close up technique which only allows me to focus on small areas (eye.) Perhaps in another shoot I could ask my subject to remover their glasses, although I believe this adds detail to the image. 

ISO- 200
Shutter Speed- 1/2125
F - 8
The lips are photographed close up in this image, with no detail in the background, allowing you to focus on them further. I like how the lips are not completely smooth as this adds texture to the image, moreover the braces add texture and work effectively with this too. 

ISO- 200
Shutter Speed- 1/2125
F - 8
In this image the eye is shot close up, I could have perhaps photographed this even closer up to gain more detail of within the eye itself, and less detail of the face. Furthermore, I like the curve of the left hand side of the face, as it's slightly blurred and allows your eyes to travel round to the main part of the image- the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment