Tuesday 14 June 2016

Wide Angle and Close Up Photography- Straight Images

Wide angle and Close Up:

ISO- 220
Shutter Speed- 1/250
F - 8
This is an image I photographed in the college grounds, it shows how an image can be wide angle and close up as you can see lots of detail in the background (although it is blurry), whilst being able to clearly see the flower in detail/focus. Overall, this image is one of my best due to the fact you can see a wide, and deep background. 

ISO- 250
Shutter Speed- 1/250
F - 8
This image is one of my weaker photos, this is due to the shadow that's reflected onto my subjects face. Although, I do like how the nose of my subject looks distorted which enhances the 'fish-eye' effect of the wide angle, close up idea. Moreover, I like the blurred background of the image as you can focus more on the individuals facial features, and the nose distortion. 

ISO- 250
Shutter Speed- 1/250
F - 8
I believe this image works well in portraying wide angle and close up photography as the flower is shot close up, in detail; whereas, the background is shot from far away, and it's blurry which again highlights the detail and clarity of the flower in the foreground. 

ISO- 200
Shutter Speed- 1/6
F -10
This image was shot inside, I focused on the chess piece. I believe this image works well as the chess piece I focused on is distorted as it appears bigger in comparison to the other chess piece which is close behind it. This image works well also as it shows you can create wide angles, whilst being close up inside as well as outside environments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment