Tuesday 6 December 2016

Shoot Three - Overall Essay

Shoot Three:

In this shoot I wanted to explore the pattern and movement of clouds, as clouds are a simple form of nature, and many people don't admire and appreciate their beauty and simplicity enough. 

I was inspired by Steiglitz's images of clouds in this shoot as he influenced me to look at clouds abstractly and also to edit my images into black and white, in order to create a more sinister view of the otherwise considered 'innocent' objects. 

I shot my images outside, there was not a specific locations where my images were shot, as I photographed them over several days whenever I saw an interesting cloud pattern/shape when I had my camera with me. I shot my images from below the clouds, as I obviously didn't have the resources to be high up within the clouds themselves. 

In my next shoot (shoot 4) I will be exploring organic objects, and how they can be made ambiguous and how they can be transformed into something else when shot with a macro camera, this shoot is inspired by Nadege Meriau.

No comments:

Post a Comment